Bank at Your Convenience 24/7 with Mobile Banking!
It’s quick, simple and secure.
Gateway’s Mobile Banking allows you to access your personal account information from
any mobile phone with text messaging, mobile web access or through our downloadable App.
From mobile phones with text capabilities user can:
- View account balances
- View recent transaction history
- Receive text “Alerts” on selected banking transactions
- Click here for a list of Text Banking short codes
Mobile Web Banking
From mobile phones or tablets with Web access users can:
- View account balances
- View recent transactions
- Receive text alerts on banking transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills from your mobile phone
- Pay people via Popmoney
- Locate a nearby branch or ATM
Smart Phone and Tablet App
Same functions as Mobile Web Banking:
- App must be downloaded and installed onto compatible mobile phones
- Currently available for iPhones and Androids
- Visit your Smart Phone and Tablet app stores to download the Gateway Bank of Florida app
Mobile Banking is Secure!
All Gateway Mobile Banking services use the same security standards as online banking. In addition, your privacy is always protected. No personal or financial information will be stored on your phone, and all wireless communications are securely encrypted. Also, please note that Gateway Bank will never solicit you through the mobile channel for your account credentials, especially your password.
Why phones using text are secure:
- View accounts by nicknames you set, not account numbers
- No detailed personal information is sent
Why devices using Mobile Web and Apps are secure:
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information
- Password is required each time you log on
- Extended Validation or EV Certificates, provide an additional layer of security by displaying a green address bar
Click here for Mobile Security Tips.
Mobile Banking is available at no charge to anyone currently enrolled in our personal online banking service. However, messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
To enroll, log on to your online banking account and select Mobile Banking in the Options tab. From there you can enroll to use Text Banking, Mobile Web Banking, and the App. A text message will be delivered to your phone with easy instructions to activate your Mobile Banking service.
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions. Still need help? Please call 386-947-5400 for technical assistance.